? ??????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??915 Grabs Today. 46675 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??854 Grabs Today. 9081 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Been Awhile & I've been Awarded

Well Well...

The Holidays are over.. I've been on a vacation to get away from it all, and now I'm back. Back at the gym, back at the house, back at work, back to complete normalcy.
I didn't go anywhere special, just tried to change up my routine a little bit, while still enjoying all the family visit's and Holiday Cheer. It was awesome.

While I was gone, Chloie from the Orchestrated Destiny blog awarded me the Honesty Award! This came in great time with comming back and nothing too special to blog about. So.. Thanks Chloie <3




There are rules to claiming the award though. "The honorees are to: a) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap."


1. I'm actually named after someone: My Dad's EX-wife's best friend. Mine is spelt differently than hers, but it still sucks. Honestly.


2. I dis-like banana's cause when I was younger I saw the movie "School Daze" by Spike Lee and the ferternity were squizing banana's in the toilet with blind folds like they were poo during thier pledging, so I have that thought in my mind when I eat them.. Grose I know.

3.I'm a dedicated journal writer. I did it off and on my whole life, but a year before I met my husband I started taking it seriously. It's so funny to read back because my whole relationship from the begining is so interesting to reminisce on. I was like a freakin school girl writing the most CrAzY stuff. He was my muze.

4. I really love music.. Like all kinds. So much that I can't even keep up. I really like the old stuff. You would think I should know the books of the bible more than the lyrics of POLICE or Musiq Soulchild. I love re-discovering the the past, and what they were talking about in the song. Alot of the new stuff is kinda.. wack. I'm my opinion. Honestly, I don't know what the hell happened? lol

5. I have an severe addiction to sweets. No not the normal, piece of hard candy here and there... the I want to make a whole pineapple upside down cake, and then wash it down with a hot warm rasin, cinnamon bread pudding. Oh with rum sauce. I really don't know how I'm not 500lbs.

6. My Husbnad and I are 5 days apart his birthday...July 24, mine is July 29th. ::Take note:: lol

7. What else...? Um.. I've been to Aruba, St. Juan, St. Marteen, St. Thomas, Curacao on a cruise. It was so dreamy... after I stopped crying because my luggage was lost!

8. Honestly, I have a odd facination with washing powder- Gain perferably. Something must of happened when I was a kidd.

9. I have a quirky passion for news and journalism. I want to be behind the scenes producing/writting for news shows or programs/documentaries. Hopefully you'll see me someday for something I wrote. Someday.

10. I really love to love, spreading the happiness brings me joy and makes great friendships. Some people take it in as fake, but people really can be Honestly happy for another human being and mean it with a smile on their face. I give hugs alot too.


I'm AWARDING these awesome blogger victims:

1. "Who Throws a Cupcake? Honestly." - Quite fitting I might add =0)

2. Mega Ramblings!

3. Rouge Details

4. Slow World Fast Girls

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WTG! Welcome back! I've missed you. I am trying to catch up on all of my comments as well.

Glad to have you back

Claudine said...

Love your list. I don't like bananas either.

Related Posts with Thumbnails