? ??????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??915 Grabs Today. 46675 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??854 Grabs Today. 9081 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Annnnnd The Survey Says...



A few of my friends: Myspace & facbebook junkies send me survey's to do here at work, I do them and use them as a little quirky way to get to know eachother a little better in a odd way.. Here's the one that was given to me today.

What time did you get up this morning?
7:32AM

Diamonds or pearls?
Both, they're both hot

What was the last film You saw at the cinema?
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

What is your favorite TV show?
The educational ones.. oh, and The Office, 30 Rock is funny too

What do you usually have for breakfast?
Banana if it hasn't gotten brown spots.

What is your middle name?
Yvonne, should of went by this all along

What food do you dislike?
Tomato middles

What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Musiq's was the last I've been into

What kind of car do you drive?
A big ass boat with sun damage

Favorite sandwich?
Turkey & Beef Solami....and Roast beef

What characteristic do you despise?
Ignorant, puffy, haughty, snotty, and throw some bitches in there too

Favorite item of clothing?
Compfy as of lately, I can't wait until I can dress right again

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go?

Warm, just somewhere warm..

Favorite brand of clothing?
Whatever is good quality that fits nice

Where would you retire to?
The world

Favorite sport to watch?
Basket-ball, it's fast and makes me hype

Person you expect to send it back first?
What?

When is your birthday?
JULY 29TH

Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm whatever Time.. if I'm off for awhile I don't mind gettin up in the morning, but I like the nite too

What is your shoe size?
9 really sux cause all the cute shoes are in the 6 7 8's

Pets?
1 Dog: Quincy

What did you want to be when you were little?
Nurse, cause my mom was one, and wore all white everyday

How are you today?
Thinking I should of called in.. I need a break of sanity

What is your favorite candy?
Laffy Taffy, or Jelly Belly's

What is your favorite flower?
Calla Lillie.. the everybody's wedding flower

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Feb 13-17 will be getting a lil Californiacation

What are you listening to right now?
Black Magic Woman- Santana

What was the last thing you ate?
Salad last nite.. I'm so tired of them but their so freakin easy n thoughtless right now

Do you wish on stars?
I don't... I pray to God

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Brown..

How is the weather right now?
Warm today.. they say 60, hence one reason to why I should of called in

The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Amanda Bevan.. ( my long time bf)

Favorite soft drink?
Diet Fresca- Peach & Black Cherry.. that stuff is fire

Favorite restaurant(s)?
Olive Garden, Cheesecake, Kona Grill has good sushi, my house cause I can throw down

Real hair color?
Blackish brown from all the heat I abuse to it, and right now I'm mad cause my weave don't match, I should of got a 2 (i know most won't understand what I'm saying)

Summer or winter?
SUMMER..life is just better in the summer

Hugs or kisses?
Both, I'm all for LOVE

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla.. Chocolate was forced on me by my co-workers for 7 years so I learned to like it

Coffee or tea?
Tea.. w lotta lemon & honey

When was the last time you cried?
Exspriencing all this Barackness

What is under your bed?
Storage bins

What did you do last night?
Ate salad and some other rabbit food, watched & cleaned up the DVR, watch the hub play Madden and fell asleep

Salty or sweet?
Sweeeeeetttt

How many keys on your key ring?
I am not going to get up and count that...LOL- (Funny stuff Manda..me either)

How many years at your current job?
7 Years in July (100% vested Yesssssss.. (A Neopoltin Dynamite Yessssss)

Favorite day of the week?
Friday's Saturday & Sunday... Yes. My name is overworked & I work for the weekend.

4 comments:

Brothers Blog said...

GREAT List.

But "The office?" I can't tolerate that show. But love "My name is earl." lol

SheBloggs said...

Thanks!

The Office is a different type if humor, my in laws came over for Christmas and saw it and was like, wtf is this??

I'll have to watch My Name is Earl, I like the guy who plays Earl..

Grace said...

I called off Friday =)

SheBloggs said...

You lucky bitch.. lol I plan on calling off this Friday foreal! I try to squeeze one in every few months. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails