? ??????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??915 Grabs Today. 46675 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??854 Grabs Today. 9081 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

If I Have To Eat Another Salad...


So it's been 4 weeks now and I've been on the crusade to better health. I've joined every online web calorie keeper, every weight bar tracker and blog you can find. BTW SparkPeople.com is just the greatest. So is Calorie King if you want to know down to the digit on what your putting in your mouth. The first 3 weeks I probably cared, but this week..hellish isn't even the word. I've worked on every muscle on my 5 ft 2 inch frame.

I visited the gym awhole lot and played a couple of basket-ball games with my husband. I love playing with him. Usually I'm breathless as a whore on a hot day, so I know I'm getting a good cardio's worth. Sometimes we wager a little bit. Whoever wins gets to have oil a massage. And he's serious.. like if I don't win I don't get nothing! I guess it makes getting one that much better. Plus I don't mind.. I try harder next time.

So I get to the gym, and do my thang. As I start wasting down and doing weights I people watch a tad.. I don't stare like the guys do at the skinny mini's who actually go to the gym wearing the tightest booty crease plastered leggings and just a sports bra. Hence why I don't wear that stuff to the gym, your asking for it. Plus I don't want to see where you are sweating..ugh.

You see the men and their waste belts pulling truck loads of weight, the evening office workoutters with their work sock creases on their calf (me included). My gym even has some of the cutest little old people trying to get their fit on. Hopefully I can keep this up.. I ate bad on Sunday because my husband through a dorky "XBOX Land Party".. I just recently found out what that was all about. He told me my services were only needed in the kitchen. After a few slaps upside the head I was able to get in some vocals on Rock Band. That is really a cool game. I listen to all types of music but hopefully they will make one with different genre's that would be so awesome.

Anyway.. (that went totally off the subject) In tyring to keep up the positive weight loss and tone up plan, I vow to get back on track and hit it harder this week. I just need to think of some better food options while trying to do so. Salad is no longer an option.. lol

6 comments:

Grace said...

Awww sounds like you're heading in the right direction...

Me? I just had a bag of Doritos.

♥ CG ♥ said...

Whew, I def understand. I lost 35 pounds last summer and when people ask me how I did it my first response is always 'stress'. LOL. Which is sorta true, but cutting calories and eating a lot of Cheerios didn't hurt :). You can do it!

Anonymous said...

WOW I'm so proud of you. Wish I could do the same!! I SO need a gym buddie, I'm useless on my own and I REALLY need to do something about myself. I feel so k@k about myself...

=( Keep it up and good luck!!

Brothers Blog said...

LOL @ breathless as a whore on a hot day.

Good luck with your loss endeavors. Sounds like you're on the right path thus far.

Jen said...

I totally agree that SparkPeople is the best! I haven't logged on in weeks, but that's a different story. Good luck with getting fit! I know I've been going hard lately myself, so I know where you're coming from.

Bon Don said...

I love being a breathless whore!!...on. a. hot. day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails