? ??????????????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??915 Grabs Today. 46675 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??854 Grabs Today. 9081 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm a Knit Wit...



This weekend I'm going to be all about my projects I have going on. Other than hosting a birthday dinner for my man friend's girlfriend, I also have a yarn crawl. (searching & purchasing for yarn from different LYS (local yarn stores))

Knitting is just he coolest, I learned over a year a so ago by a lady who I worked with. I have a huge passion for winter fashion and I collect winter accessories, but I always wanted to make my own instead of buying them all the time. Giving them out as gifts is always a huge plus. This year I gave out 2 scarfs and 1 hat. Really that's all I've made so far. Plus a thousand scarfs for me of course. I'm working on a thick black and purple cabled blanket to give to my bf in Cali. Even though it's 80 degrees there in January.

Here are some pics..

This is a scarf I made for my brother, he wanted to Red, Black & Green Colors


This one was for my husband, just a coal grey cabled scarf


This was for me.. just nice cozy, soft & warm


The next project I want to make is from Kinky Coils & Sting

Hopefully I'll be able to find a the yarn to make this also: THE WOMEN's RED VEST


It might seem kinda old foagy, but knitting is a great release, keeps me busy and not in the refrigerator and I can make the tightest looking stuff.. Fun shit!

6 comments:

HorribleLicensePlates said...

That cable scarf is totally sweet!

Errant said...

Awwww .. i love working with these things :) my mom taught me some :)

The Aesthetic Leo said...

Your scarves look really nice!!!!

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to learn to knit... I don't think I am that coordinated.

Can I put my order for a handmade Snugliz/

SheBloggs said...

Horrible: Thanks!! Cable's are my favorite

Errant: Knitting is the coolest.. you have an awsome mom. (Exept for the bothering you about the laptop & books..lol)

One Ten: Thank You sweetheart!!

Patticakes: I will make you whatever, but first I have to Google Snugliz and see what they hell they are..lol

Grace said...

Wow thats awesome...

Related Posts with Thumbnails